If you value what Pathway Project does to support victims of domestic and sexual abuse and violence, why not become Corporate Pathway Champions?
However much, or little, you could do to help us would be really appreciated. There are many ways in which you could become involved with us:
• Staff could be invited to join in our fundraising events, or do their own. Our emphasis is always on fun but there is a serious message there too. Browse our fundraising pages and you will see the sort of events we hold.
• We would value any gifts in kind that you could give – whether through gifts of services, it would help us to cut our spending.
• Your teams might like to do a corporate volunteering day – running a market stall, hosting an event for service users, doing a sponsored or fundraising event ……………..the ideas go on and on.
All you have to do in the first place is sign up to our Corporate Sponsors section and we will add you to our database and keep you informed and updated with news of our work. NO commitment. NO questions if you want to be removed. NO pressure to do anything unless you decide to and approach us about it.
What’s in it for you?
• Fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility Policy by supporting a local charity which really makes a difference to the most vulnerable people in our communities.
• Share in our achievements. Feel part of the difference that we make.
• Learn more about our work and we can come along and do awareness raising talks, displays, presentations etc.
• We guarantee to let everyone know how fantastic you are by recognising every effort you make on our website and social media, unless you ask us not to.
We would love to have you on board as partners in changing lives, in saving lives and in making our communities safer. The chances are that we have already supported people in your workforce. If you would like more information please use our talktoeve facility to e-mail your questions and we will get back to you with an answer.